Memory Foam Mattress in a Box
Last Updated on May 10, 2022
Buying a high-quality memory foam or hybrid mattress is easier than ever when you order a mattress-in-a-box. No longer do you need to drag yourself to a mattress showroom (unless you want to–in that case, we'd love to see you at our showroom in Plantation, Florida!), rent a truck, or welcome delivery people into your home.
Bed-in-a-box memory foam or hybrid mattresses are simple to order, quickly shipped and super easy to unbox and set up. Read on to learn why this is your absolute best bet when it comes to quality, convenience and simplicity.
Shop Our Award-Winning Mattresses-in-a-Box
Reason #1: Straightforward Ordering
We all love and understand online shopping. What's easier than clicking a button and having a mattress delivered right to your door? Well, we've perfected online mattress shopping with an easy-to-navigate website and our tried-and-true manufacturing process that results in your bed arriving in a matter of just days in most cases!
If you ever have any questions about ordering or any aspect of the mattress buying process for that matter, our talented and helpful Sleep Experts are available to help!
Live from GhostBed.com
Reason #2: Fast Shipping
Waiting 2-3 months for a new mattress? Nobody has time for that. Most memory foam mattresses-in-a-box orders are shipped from factory to doorstep via FedEx or UPS.
Plus, here at GhostBed, our mattresses are manufactured and shipped out from right here in the USA–which makes delivery times even faster. There is no need to arrange for someone to be home to receive the package as your box will be dropped off at your door, ready for you to open and enjoy whenever is convenient for you.
Reason #3: Easy Moving
Memory foam and hybrid memory foam mattresses are perfect for shipping because they can be easily folded and vacuum-sealed. Don't worry; this process won't affect the intended shape of your mattress. Once you open it up, it'll bounce right back into its original shape
This shipping process results in a simple-to-manage parcel that fits neatly packed into a box around 23-inches by 20-inches and 39-inches high. Pretty awesome, right?
Now you can easily move the mattress into your home and even place a larger bed in spaces that may have once been off the table due to architectural elements like narrow staircases or tight corridors.
Reason #4: Simple Setup
Receiving a package is exciting! Everyone loves coming home to a little treat on their porch after a hard day at work or school. Now imagine that package contains your brand new bed— even better! The best part of a mattress-in-a-box, aside from the excitement, is the easy setup.
Here's how it'll go:
- Before unpacking, move the box to the desired room that is to be home to your new memory foam mattress.
- Open the top of the box, and you will see your mattress neatly folded and sealed in its plastic wrapping.
- Pull the sealed mattress out of the box to ready it to be opened.
- Carefully cut the plastic compressing the bed. As the wrapping falls away, the mattress will instantly open as if it were coming alive.
- Finally, place the mattress on your foundation or adjustable base and prepare to enjoy your showroom-quality memory foam or hybrid bed.
Keep in mind that your mattress may feel firm at first. But worry not, your bed will adjust to your body as you sleep on it, and soon, any preexisting aches and pains will melt away. With most bed-in-a-box mattresses, you'll often receive a free trial period to get a feel for it. The 101-Night Sleep Trial that we offer here at GhostBed allows for plenty of time to thoroughly test and try out your new memory foam mattress—making the whole process utterly worry-free from the start.
With straightforward ordering, fast shipping, easy setup and an extended trial period, there should be nothing stopping you from taking the plunge and trying a memory foam mattress-in-a-box today.
Here at GhostBed, we make ordering a high-quality mattress-in-a-box super easy. Not sure which mattress is the right one for you? Take my quiz to find your perfect match.
After undergoing three neck surgeries, Marc knew what it was like to live and sleep in constant pain. In 2001, after searching fruitlessly for a comfortable pillow and mattress that supported his neck and back ... Learn More
Quality • Comfort • Cooling
From $1,270.00 $889.00Shop Mattresses
- How to Choose the Best Mattress for You
- GhostBed’s Mattress Size Guide
- Mattress Disposal & Donation Guide
- Do I Need a Box Spring with My Mattress?
- How You Can Finance a Mattress Easily: Two Finance Options
- When Should I Replace My Mattress: The Definitive Guide
- The 3-Step Process to Buying a Mattress Online
- What is the Best Memory Foam Mattress To Purchase?
- Shipping a Mattress: Top Questions Answered
- Memory Foam Mattress in a Box
- How Long Does a Mattress Last?
- How to Choose a Mattress Type: Memory Foam, Latex, Innerspring, Hybrid
- Guide: Why Buy a Split King Mattress Bed
- How Much Does a Good Mattress Cost?
- Guide: Firm vs Soft Mattress - Pros & Cons
- Mattress Firmness Guide & Scale
- What is a Hybrid Mattress?
- Learn How to Clean Your Memory Foam Mattress
- How To Remove Blood Stains From Your Memory Foam Mattress
- How to Get Urine Out of Your Memory Foam Mattress
- How to Disinfect & Sanitize Your Memory Foam Mattress
- How To Flip or Rotate Your Mattress (and Why You Should)
- Top 10 Reasons for Eco Friendly Mattress Cleaning
- How To Move a Mattress: Step-by-Step Guide
- Battle of the Beds: Memory Foam vs. Spring Mattresses
- Which is Best: Foundation vs Boxspring
- Which is Best: Latex vs Memory Foam Mattress
- GhostBed vs. Casper Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Purple Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Leesa Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Tuft & Needle Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Tempur-Pedic Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Lull Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs Loom & Leaf Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Saatva Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs Brooklyn Bedding Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs Helix Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs Novosbed Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs Yogabed Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Nectar Mattress Review
- GhostBed Luxe vs Purple 4, Casper Wave, Leesa Sapira & Tempur-Pedic
- 10 Health Benefits of an Adjustable Bed Base
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Amerisleep Adjustable Base Review
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Lucid Adjustable Base Review
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Tempur-Ergo Plus Review
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Leesa Adjustable Base
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Nectar Adjustable Base
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Leggett & Platt Simplicity 3.0 Adjustable Base
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Reverie 4M Adjustable Base
- 6 Benefits of Sleeping with Your Legs Elevated
- 9 Benefits of Sleeping With Your Head Elevated
- 10 Quality of Life Benefits of an Adjustable Base Bed
- 6 Benefits of a Zero Gravity Adjustable Bed Base
- How to Sleep Better with Acid Reflux
- Sleeping Elevated Helps with Spinal Alignment & Spinal Health
- Timeline & History of Adjustable Base Bed
- Why GhostBed’s Adjustable Base is High Quality but Less Expensive Than the Competition?
- What Kind of Mattress Works with an Adjustable Bed?
- GhostPillow vs MyPillow® Comparison
- Cooling Pillow Technology and Benefits
- Guide: How to Wash Any Pillow
- Guide: Best Pillow for Side Sleepers
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Hip Pain for 2021
- Best Sleeping Positions for Back Pain
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Arthritis for 2020
- Guide: Best Firm Mattress for 2020
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Stomach Sleepers
- Best Mattress for Back Pain
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Kids
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for the Money
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Heavy People
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Athletes
- Guide: The Best Mattresses for All Types of Couples
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Snoring
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Fibromyalgia
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Sex
- What is the Best Side to Sleep on: Left or Right?
- Best Sleep Positions During Pregnancy
- Easy Guide to Determining How Much Sleep You Need
- 16 Tips on How to Fall Asleep Quickly
- 4 Tips to Do When You Can't Sleep
- 9 FAQs: Benefits of Sleeping Cool
- Cooling Tips for Better Sleep
- Guide: Best Cooling Mattress for Hot Sleepers
- Guide: Science and Benefits of Sleeping Cool
- Sleep Trimester Guide for Pregnancy: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Trimester
- Tips for Healthy Sleeping During Pregnancy
- Sleeping When You’re Sick: How to Get the Rest You Need
- Guide: How to Sleep with Insomnia & Sleep Better
- Guide: Restless Legs Syndrome and Sleep
- Guide: Tips & Tricks to Get Kids to Sleep & Recommended Sleep Hours
- Narcolepsy Guide: Signs & Treatments to Relieve Narcolepsy
- Guide: How to sleep Better with a Chronic Illness
- Guide: The Importance of Sleep for Weight Loss
- Sleeping Tips: Complete Sleep Tips Guide for New Moms
- How to Use a Headboard With an Adjustable Base
- 6 Surprising Reasons Why You Can't Get Comfortable in Your Bed
- Size Comparison Guide: Twin vs Twin XL Mattress
- Size Comparison Guide: Full vs Queen Mattress
- Size Comparison Guide: King vs Queen Mattress
- Size Comparison Guide: California King vs King Mattress
- The Ultimate Guide to Pillowcases
- Guide: 3 Key Benefits of Silk Pillowcases
- Guide: How to Choose the Best Silk Pillowcase
- Silk Pillowcases: Your Newest Beauty Secret
- Guide: How to Wash Your Silk Pillowcase
- Guide: What is Mulberry Silk?
- How to Care for Your Silk Pillowcase
- How Often to Replace Bed Sheets
- How to Buy the Right Bed Sheets
- How to Wash Bed Sheets
- Guide: Everything You Need to Know About Supima Cotton
- Guide to Cotton Sheets: What to Know About Egyptian, Pima and Supima
- Guide: Why Thread Count Does Not Matter When Buying Sheets
- Guide: Why Buy Cooling Bed Sheets
- Guide: How To Choose the Best Bed Sheets
- Guide to TENCEL® Sheets: Everything You Need to Know
- Mattress Toppers: What Are They & Are They Worth It?
- Guide: How to Select the Best Mattress Topper
- 5 Ways to Make Your Mattress More Comfortable
- How Do I Make My “Hot” Mattress Sleep Cooler?
- How to Care for Your Memory Foam Mattress Topper
- Weighted Blanket Size Guide: Determining the Right Size
- Benefits of Weighted Blankets for Autism
- 10 Health-Boosting Benefits of Weighted Blankets