Lease-to-Own Your Mattress with Katapult
A No-Credit-Required, Lease-to-Own Payment Option
With Katapult’s lease-to-own program, you can lease the things you want today—like a GhostBed mattress!— and pay for your purchase over time. Applying takes less than a minute and it won’t impact your FICO score, making it a great payment option if you’re worried about your credit.
Get started with just $45 (plus delivery and taxes), and you’ll have the option to pay the same-as-cash price (plus the $45) if you pay off your item within the first 90 days!
How to Set Up Your Mattress Lease
- Select Katapult as your payment method during checkout.
- Follow the easy application steps to finalize your purchase.
- If you are already pre-approved, all you will need is your mobile number and the last 4 digits of your SSN/ITIN.
Pay Over Time
With Katapult, you can pick a payment plan that suits your budget. Based on your order size, you will be able to finance your order from 3 to 18 months. Make easy payments via debit card or bank account transfers, and set up automatic payments if you’d like! Your first payment will be due at the time of purchase and payment reminders are sent via email and text.
What is Katapult?
Katapult is a no-credit-required, lease-to-own payment option by which GhostBed customers can make monthly payments to pay for their purchase instead of paying for it in full at checkout. Katapult is available to everyone, even if you have little or no credit!
What is lease-to-own?
Lease-to-own means that you make recurring payments to use your GhostBed products. You have no long-term obligation to continue leasing and can return the product to Katapult at any time with no further obligation other than for amounts past due.
I was previously approved by Katapult... How do I complete my order?
Since you are a returning guest, your items will still be in your GhostBed shopping cart. Double check you've got everything you want and click checkout to get started:
- Confirm your address and contact information. Click continue.
- Review your chosen shipping method. Click continue to move on.
- Next is the most important step: select Affirm as your payment information. This is where you'll access your Katapult pre-approval. Click continue to proceed.
- To locate your Katapult pre-approval, enter your mobile telephone number and click continue. Make sure the number you enter is the same one you used to apply originally.
- You'll receive a verification code via text message to that mobile number. Enter the code on the screen.
- You'll then see your Katapult offer. To move forward, click “Checkout with Katapult.”
- Confirm your paydays to make sure you are set up for on-time payments. Click next.
- You'll then have an opportunity to review your early buyout options. This is a great tool to show you how much you can save! Click next when you're ready to move on.
- You are now ready to enter your card information for your first payment. Review the disclosures and your Katapult lease agreement. We know it's a lot of information, but it's important to us that you know what you're getting! Once you've reviewed everything, click “Agree.”
- Now that you've reviewed and agreed to the Katapult lease agreement, click “Pay $45” and confirm to electronically sign the lease agreement and process the card.
If you have additional questions, connect with a Katapult agent by calling 1-833-KATAPULT (1-833-528-2785).
How much do I have to pay today to start my lease with Katapult?
You will pay $45 and any applicable shipping fees today. All fees are refundable within the first 30 days of purchase if ALL products are returned to GhostBed. Once outside the first 30 days, all payments are non-refundable, but you can return your item to Katapult if your account is in good standing.
I'm trying to check out and I do not see the Katapult option. What do I do?
If Affirm is not available to you, you will see a screen inviting you to apply with Katapult. Click “Checkout with Katapult” to enter some additional information for your application.
I already have a lease with Katapult. Do I have to pay $45 to get more items?
Yes. Every time you create a new lease you'll need to pay the $45. This would be considered a new lease with its own terms and pay dates.
I'm trying to sign my lease agreement and the "agree" button is greyed out. What should I do?
Please ensure that you are not downloading the document. Scroll to the bottom of the document inside of the webpage. Once you have scrolled completely to the bottom, the "Agree" button should turn green.
If this doesn’t work, try launching the site inside a Google Chrome browser on a desktop or laptop device. You can also try using desktop mode on your mobile device.