Sleep Now, Pay Later
Easy Mattress Financing Options
0% APR Financing up to 24 months*
Great sleep can't wait, but payment can.
With Affirm, you've got options that make purchasing easy, with or without credit.
No hidden fees, no surprises.
Pair with our 101-Night Sleep Trial and make low monthly payments as you decide what you think of your new GhostBed mattress.
- Choose your payment terms, with options from 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 36 and 24 months depending on your order
- Finance your mattress for as little as 0% APR financing.*
- Quick & easy approval process, with no hit to your credit score
- Easy monthly payments via debit card or bank transfer. Learn more about Affirm
No need to wait! Finance your mattress to complete your purchase today and make easy monthly payments via credit card, debit card or bank transfer.
The option to pay later is available to most customers, when you buy with Affirm.
You'll know exactly what you'll pay upfront, without any surprises.
Estimate Your Finance Options
As Low As 0% APR up to 24 Months
We get it: buying a new mattress is an investment. We've partnered with Affirm to make it easier to say “yes” to upgrading your sleep with GhostBed.
Qualified customers enjoy low monthly payment plans and as little as 0% APR, so you get your mattress and other GhostBed products right away—but your bank account gets a little leeway.
Select your mattress and size below to see sample payment plans:
Affirm Financing - How It Works
Select Affirm at Checkout
Enter a few pieces of information for a real-time decision from Affirm. Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit score.
Choose How to Pay
Within seconds you'll see your payment options, which can range from 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 36 and 24 month terms depending on the items in your order. Select the schedule you like best, then confirm your payment plan. You'll never be charged more than you see upfront.
Make Easy Monthly Payments
Your first monthly payment is due 30 days after we've processed your order. After that, you'll get monthly email & SMS reminders about your upcoming payments, which can be paid through the Affirm app or online Affirm account. No late fees, and no surprises.
Other Payment Options
If your loan is not approved by Affirm, you've still got options! Learn more about Katapult, our lease-to-own partner, here. No credit history or credit card needed— just $45 to start.
Or, use Katapult
If Affirm isn't able to offer you a payment plan, most customers will be given the option to check out today using our lease-to-owe program from Katapult, an Affirm partner
What is Affirm?
Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit payment products. Affirm offers real-time financing for purchases online. With Affirm, you can buy and receive your purchase now, and pay for it in fixed monthly installments.
Why buy with Affirm?
Here is what Affirm offers:
- Buy and receive your purchase now, and pay for it over time. This allows you to split up the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget. If Affirm approves you for a loan, Affirm discloses your loan terms before you make your purchase. You'll know exactly how much you'll owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you'll be paying over the course of the loan. Affirm does not charge hidden fees.
- The application process is secure and in real-time. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm will notify you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you will have to pay off your loan, all within seconds.
- The application process is secure and immediate. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm will notify you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you will have to pay off your loan, all within seconds.
- You don't need to have a credit card to make a purchase.
- Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you. You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don't have an extensive credit history.
- Affirm will send you email and SMS reminders in advance of your upcoming payment. You can also enable "Autopay" to schedule automatic monthly payments on your loan.
How does Affirm approve borrowers for loans?
Affirm will ask you for a few pieces of personal information: your name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of your social security number. Affirm uses this information to verify your identity and make an instant loan decision. Affirm will base its loan decision not only on your credit score, but on several other data points about you. This means you may be able to obtain financing from Affirm even if you don't have an extensive credit history.
Does Affirm perform a credit check?
Yes. When you first create an Affirm account, they will perform a "soft" credit check to verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This soft credit check will not affect your credit score.
How do I make my payments?
Before each payment is due, Affirm will send you reminders via email and SMS that will include the installment amount that is coming up and the due date. You can also sign up for autopay so you don't risk missing a payment.
- Go to www.affirm.com/account
- You will be prompted to enter in your mobile number where you will be sent a personalized security pin.
- Enter this security pin into the form on the next page and click "Sign In".
You'll now see a list of your loans and payments coming up. Click on the loan payment you would like to make. You can make a payment with a debit card or ACH bank transfer.
Are there any interest or fees associated with Affirm loans, like late fees or interest?
Affirm loans vary between 0% and 30% APR with simple interest. The corresponding finance charge is the only fee associated with an Affirm loan. Affirm does not charge late fees, service fees, prepayment fees, APR penalties or any other hidden fees.
What is Katapult?
Katapult is a No Credit Required lease-to-own payment option by which GhostBed customers can make monthly payments to pay for their purchase instead of paying for it in full at checkout. Katapult is available to everyone, and customers with little or no credit or customers with credit challenges will benefit most by using Katapult.
What is Lease-To-Own?
Lease-to-own means that you make recurring payments to use your GhostBed products. You have no long-term obligation to continue leasing and can return the product to Katapult at any time with no further obligation other than for amounts past due.
I was previously approved by Katapult... How do I complete my order?
Since you are a returning guest, your items will still be in your GhostBed shopping cart. Double check you've got everything you want and click checkout to get started:
- Confirm your address and contact information. Click continue.
- Review your chosen shipping method. Click continue to move on.
- Next is the most important step: select Affirm as your payment information. This is where you'll access your Katapult Pre-approval. Click continue to proceed.
- To locate your Katapult pre-approval, enter your mobile telephone number and click continue. Make sure the number you enter is the same one you used to apply originally.
- You'll receive a verification code via text message to that mobile number. Enter the code on the screen.
- You'll then see your Katapult offer. To move forward, click “Checkout with Katapult.”
- Confirm your paydays to make sure you are set up for on-time payments. Click next.
- You'll then have an opportunity to review your early buyout options. This is a great tool to show you how much you can save! Click next when you're ready to move on.
- You are now ready to enter your card information for your first payment. Review the disclosures and your Katapult lease agreement. We know it’s a lot of information, but it's important to us that you know what you're getting! Once you've reviewed everything, click “Agree.”
- Now that you've reviewed and agreed to the Katapult lease agreement, click “Pay $45” and confirm to electronically sign the lease agreement and process the card.
If you have additional questions, connect with a Katapult agent by calling 1-833-KATAPULT (1-833-528-2785).
How much do I have to pay to start my lease with Katapult?
You will pay $45 and any applicable shipping fees today. All fees are refundable within the first 30 days of purchase if ALL products are returned to GhostBed. Once outside the first 30 days all payments are non-refundable, but you can return your item to Katapult if your account is in good standing.
I'm trying to check out and I do not see a Katapult option? What should I do?
If Affirm is not able to you, you will see a screen inviting you to apply with Katapult. Click “Checkout with Katapult” to enter some additional information for your application.
I already have a lease with Katapult. Do I have to pay $45 to get more items?
Yes. Every time you create a new lease you would have to pay the $45. Katapult would consider this a new lease with its own terms and pay dates.
I'm trying to sign my lease agreement and the "agree" button is greyed out. What should I do?
Please ensure that you are not downloading the document. Scroll to the bottom of the document inside of the webpage. Once you have scrolled completely to the bottom, the "Agree" button should turn green.
If this doesn’t work, try launching the site inside a Google Chrome browser on a desktop or laptop device. You can also try using desktop mode on your mobile device.