GhostBed vs. Lull Mattress Review
Last Updated on June 24, 2022
Memory foam strives to give a complete comfort that supports the body’s weight in a way that coil mattresses cannot match. With memory foam mattresses taking over as the mattress of choice for most seeking a new bed, companies are striving to be the best in order to answer customer’s needs and wants. With the soothing promise of a better sleep people are aching to buy the amazing memory foam mattress.
Best Overall Mattress
The mattress wars are getting crowded with more companies vying for the top spot. GhostBed has continued to be the overall best when compared to other memory foam mattress companies. Reviews have spoken very much in favor of the mattress invented by Nature’s Sleep. The battle is getting hotter with Lull coming close to GhostBed in price and comfort, but trails behind GhostBed as far as materials and durability. Both are bed-in-a-box companies that deliver directly to the customer’s front door making purchasing extremely easy and convenient. Although close, the overall pros are still in favor of placing GhostBed on top over Lull.
Chart that breaks down the Pros and Cons
Compiled as per Sleep Sherpa GhostBed and Lull reviews and Mattress Clarity GhostBed and Lull reviews and Memory Foam Talk GhostBed and Lull reviews
|I. Price (Mattress Foam Talk)||9.9||9.5|
|II. Materials/Durability (Mattress Clarity)||9.2||8.2|
|II. Comfort (Mattress Foam Talk)||9.5||9.2|
|IV. Warranty (Mattress Clarity)||9.6||9.2|
|V. TRIAL PERIOD (Sleep Sherpa)||9||9|
The wonderful flexible bendable memory foam beds are easily vacuum sealed into a box ready to be placed at the purchasers front door. The NASA invented memory foam is now used by companies to create mattresses that conform to the body. Memory Foam Talk, Sleep Sherpa, and Mattress Clarity ratings help shoppers with expert insight in how GhostBed ranks versus Lull.
|Size||GhostBed||* Lull Mattress|
|Twin XL||$1,450.00 $1,015.00||$650|
Longer but Narrow
*Prices might not reflect current promos
GhostBed continuously comes out ahead with its 11-inch high mattress towering over competitor’s lower profile beds. The GhostBed is crafted with three unique layers to provide the best sleep. The 1.5-inch top layer is made of aerated latex foam, specifically designed to be naturally responsive, plush and to provide cooling. A 2-inch middle layer is made of gel memory foam designed with a proprietary formula of larger cells to make it more reactive to the body for cooler nights. The 7.5-inch foundation layer is constructed from high density foam to allow for increased support and longevity.
With a parent company of Nature’s Sleep, with years of knowledge in constructing and developing mattresses, GhostBed has the experience behind building their mattress that the other new bed-in-a-box companies have. Mattress Clarity reports, “Experience showed, in that the mattress felt very well made and the transition between the layers was seamless.”
As with GhostBed Lull too is crafted using a three-layer process although their mattress comes in shorter at a height of 10-inches. The top layer is 1.5 inches built with a gel infused viscoelastic memory foam for “cool flow technology” that is meant to keep the body from sleeping hot. Another 1.5-inch sits in the middle as a transition layer for supporting weight distribution. Seven inches of core polyurethane foam provides Lull’s base support layer.
Each company provides removable covers that look great but GhostBed’s cover can be machine washed while Lull recommends only spot cleaning for theirs.
Comfort is a most important factor when seeking a new mattress. GhostBed comes out a head but not by much, making Lull a viable contender. Memory Foam Talk speaks highly about how both beds provide a molded comfort of memory foam without the stuck in feeling that others have. In reference to the seamless GhostBed layers Memory Foam Talk states, “The GhostBed has a very soft and comfortable exterior and when you lie down on it the latex and gel foam layers work together to provide a balanced feel in most sleeping positions.”
10-Year Limited Lifetime Warranty
GhostBed continuously comes out on top with its GhostBed Mattress 20-year warranty standing behind their product. The company promises to fully replace the mattress if found to have a defect in the first ten years of ownership to the original owner. For years 11 through 20 of ownership GhostBed provides additional coverage and protection, stating that they will either repair a defected mattress or replace it at a prorated cost.
V. Trial Period
Both GhostBed and Lull over a risk-free trial period. Take up to 101-days to try out your new GhostBed. If it doesn’t work for you, no problem. You can easily return your GhostBed risk free. Your return request can be processed after your new GhostBed has been in your home for 30 days. Lull offers a 365 night sleep trial. Both companies allow for returns within their trial periods for full reimbursement including shipping costs.
Quality • Comfort • Cooling
From $1,270.00 $889.00Shop Mattresses
- How to Choose the Best Mattress for You
- GhostBed’s Mattress Size Guide
- Mattress Disposal & Donation Guide
- Do I Need a Box Spring with My Mattress?
- How You Can Finance a Mattress Easily: Two Finance Options
- When Should I Replace My Mattress: The Definitive Guide
- The 3-Step Process to Buying a Mattress Online
- What is the Best Memory Foam Mattress To Purchase?
- Shipping a Mattress: Top Questions Answered
- Memory Foam Mattress in a Box
- How Long Does a Mattress Last?
- How to Choose a Mattress Type: Memory Foam, Latex, Innerspring, Hybrid
- Guide: Why Buy a Split King Mattress Bed
- How Much Does a Good Mattress Cost?
- Guide: Firm vs Soft Mattress - Pros & Cons
- Mattress Firmness Guide & Scale
- What is a Hybrid Mattress?
- Learn How to Clean Your Memory Foam Mattress
- How To Remove Blood Stains From Your Memory Foam Mattress
- How to Get Urine Out of Your Memory Foam Mattress
- How to Disinfect & Sanitize Your Memory Foam Mattress
- How To Flip or Rotate Your Mattress (and Why You Should)
- Top 10 Reasons for Eco Friendly Mattress Cleaning
- How To Move a Mattress: Step-by-Step Guide
- Battle of the Beds: Memory Foam vs. Spring Mattresses
- Which is Best: Foundation vs Boxspring
- Which is Best: Latex vs Memory Foam Mattress
- GhostBed vs. Casper Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Purple Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Leesa Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Tuft & Needle Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Tempur-Pedic Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Lull Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs Loom & Leaf Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Saatva Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs Brooklyn Bedding Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs Helix Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs Novosbed Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs Yogabed Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Nectar Mattress Review
- GhostBed Luxe vs Purple 4, Casper Wave, Leesa Sapira & Tempur-Pedic
- 10 Health Benefits of an Adjustable Bed Base
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Amerisleep Adjustable Base Review
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Lucid Adjustable Base Review
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Tempur-Ergo Plus Review
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Leesa Adjustable Base
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Nectar Adjustable Base
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Leggett & Platt Simplicity 3.0 Adjustable Base
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Reverie 4M Adjustable Base
- 6 Benefits of Sleeping with Your Legs Elevated
- 9 Benefits of Sleeping With Your Head Elevated
- 10 Quality of Life Benefits of an Adjustable Base Bed
- 6 Benefits of a Zero Gravity Adjustable Bed Base
- How to Sleep Better with Acid Reflux
- Sleeping Elevated Helps with Spinal Alignment & Spinal Health
- Timeline & History of Adjustable Base Bed
- Why GhostBed’s Adjustable Base is High Quality but Less Expensive Than the Competition?
- What Kind of Mattress Works with an Adjustable Bed?
- How to Use a Bed Frame with an Adjustable Base
- GhostPillow vs MyPillow® Comparison
- Cooling Pillow Technology and Benefits
- Guide: How to Wash Any Pillow
- Guide: Best Pillow for Side Sleepers
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Hip Pain for 2021
- Best Sleeping Positions for Back Pain
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Arthritis for 2020
- Guide: Best Firm Mattress for 2020
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Stomach Sleepers
- Best Mattress for Back Pain
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Kids
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for the Money
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Heavy People
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Athletes
- Guide: The Best Mattresses for All Types of Couples
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Snoring
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Fibromyalgia
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Sex
- What is the Best Side to Sleep on: Left or Right?
- Best Sleep Positions During Pregnancy
- Easy Guide to Determining How Much Sleep You Need
- 16 Tips on How to Fall Asleep Quickly
- 4 Tips to Do When You Can't Sleep
- 9 FAQs: Benefits of Sleeping Cool
- Cooling Tips for Better Sleep
- Guide: Best Cooling Mattress for Hot Sleepers
- Guide: Science and Benefits of Sleeping Cool
- Sleep Trimester Guide for Pregnancy: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Trimester
- Tips for Healthy Sleeping During Pregnancy
- Sleeping When You’re Sick: How to Get the Rest You Need
- Guide: How to Sleep with Insomnia & Sleep Better
- Guide: Restless Legs Syndrome and Sleep
- Guide: Tips & Tricks to Get Kids to Sleep & Recommended Sleep Hours
- Narcolepsy Guide: Signs & Treatments to Relieve Narcolepsy
- Guide: How to sleep Better with a Chronic Illness
- Guide: The Importance of Sleep for Weight Loss
- Sleeping Tips: Complete Sleep Tips Guide for New Moms
- How to Use a Headboard With an Adjustable Base
- 6 Surprising Reasons Why You Can't Get Comfortable in Your Bed
- How to Train Yourself to Sleep on Your Back
- Size Comparison Guide: Twin vs Twin XL Mattress
- Size Comparison Guide: Full vs Queen Mattress
- Size Comparison Guide: King vs Queen Mattress
- Size Comparison Guide: California King vs King Mattress
- The Ultimate Guide to Pillowcases
- Guide: 3 Key Benefits of Silk Pillowcases
- Guide: How to Choose the Best Silk Pillowcase
- Silk Pillowcases: Your Newest Beauty Secret
- Guide: How to Wash Your Silk Pillowcase
- Guide: What is Mulberry Silk?
- How to Care for Your Silk Pillowcase
- How Often to Replace Bed Sheets
- How to Buy the Right Bed Sheets
- How to Wash Bed Sheets
- Guide: Everything You Need to Know About Supima Cotton
- Guide to Cotton Sheets: What to Know About Egyptian, Pima and Supima
- Guide: Why Thread Count Does Not Matter When Buying Sheets
- Guide: Why Buy Cooling Bed Sheets
- Guide: How To Choose the Best Bed Sheets
- Guide to TENCEL® Sheets: Everything You Need to Know
- Mattress Toppers: What Are They & Are They Worth It?
- Guide: How to Select the Best Mattress Topper
- 5 Ways to Make Your Mattress More Comfortable
- How Do I Make My “Hot” Mattress Sleep Cooler?
- How to Care for Your Memory Foam Mattress Topper
- Weighted Blanket Size Guide: Determining the Right Size
- Benefits of Weighted Blankets for Autism
- 10 Health-Boosting Benefits of Weighted Blankets